- Content may have a financial impact.
- Content may be used to promote products, services, and affiliate businesses.
- I never promote or endorse a product or service that does not create high value for my readers.
- Every contest and/or giveaway is paid by myself, unless otherwise stated.
- I cannot guarantee that my review of a product, service, or business will be “positive” in nature; I promise to provide a fair and valuable assessment and review to my readers first and foremost.
- I retain the right to provide select advertising and sponsorship across this blog property for the right partners and businesses and would never sponsor or advertise a product that I haven’t used myself or had experience using.
- I promote affiliate partner businesses that are relevant to my readers. I will not necessarily note the use of an affiliate link every time.
- The owner of this site is an affiliate of the products promoted.
This site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
The Pet Blog reserves the right to remove comments that are self-promotional, rude, personal attacks or not contributing to the topic at hand.
Want to copy? Sure, go ahead! My photos and artwork are for sharing, and you may copy for personal use, as well as posting on your blog. If you post it somewhere, let me know – I love to see what you’re up to. Please add a link back to my blog if you can. If you would like to use one of my photos of my own artwork on your blog, contact me first for permission. Don’t worry, I’m really nice and usually always say yes!
What’s not OK: Don’t copy my artwork or photos for publication submission, contests or to sell. Let’s all play nice, okay?